Off-Topic

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Hi Trish :welcomeInstead of having tupperware parties, or whatever it is you girls do, maybe you could start a new craze in reefing parties :D

Hey everyone, im Mitch. 23yo and i work in the Marine industry as a sales rep. I drive a professional Drift car for my own team, and im having my first Mixed Martial Arts fight this year. Pretty bloody busy kid to be honest haha

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Hey everyone, im Mitch. 23yo and i work in the Marine industry as a sales rep. I drive a professional Drift car for my own team, and im having my first Mixed Martial Arts fight this year. Pretty bloody busy kid to be honest haha
when are you coming to the GC to drift ;) ill be there

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
I suppose I should probably introduce myself finally. I am Ben, but you can call me Eduardo. I like long walks along the beach, fighting grizzly bears, a nice Sémillon, and fish. And corals. And science. And fighting grizzly bears. Now... where's the bar?!

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
The rest of them are pretty freaky too. Like Gomer Pyle from Full Metal Jacket and Jack Torrence from The Shining. I change through 'em at random.

alteclansing

Aug 6, 2011
Hi all,

I'm Hilary, BLOODY MALE. 29. I'm an accountant, financial advisor, and IT consultant... I play piano for relaxation, other than that, Aquascaping, fresh and marine. Lovin it.

Me and quick recording of my piano playing (used to play professionally when I was young)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9pxmuv4Pv0

Cheers

Hil

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
It's about time I introduced myself too...

I'm Brendon, 25yo. Been keeping fish for some 20 years, starting out with goldfish, then moving onto tropicals, planted tanks, breeding (mostly fighters and gouramis), Aussie natives, rift lake cichlids and finally started marine this year. I used to work for Aquasonic for several years and Cairns Marine last year. My main 'specialties' if you call it that are fish I.ding and nutrition. I worked mainly with larger animals at CM particularly sharks and rays, but also larger fish like Cobia, Moari Wrasse, Naso's etc. I currently work from the local council as a trainee in water, hoping to become a qualified water treatment operator by the end of it.

Interest: Bodyboarding, surfing, fishing, free diving/snorkling, computers, music, cars, and of course fish :p and gaming (love driving games haha)

Happy to answer any questions I can! :)

V

'vspec'

Hi my name is V

My biggest achievement is recapturing burps in glass bottles and storing them next to the coloured sand ones!
Im a bit of a tossa with a quirky sense of humour and dont have a single clue what the story is with salt water - other than it tastes different than my normal drinking type!

I was definitely dropped too many times as a child, hence my current predicament ;)