Off-Topic

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Had to remove a broken railcar unloader and another contractor tethered it and it wasn't secure enough. Broke free and pinned my leg against a concrete wall.

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
Well, at least now we know what happens. Was it hot? looks like you got some burns mixed in with the grazes, cuts and crushes. Bones ok? Thinking we should start a movie list to give you some ideas incase you get some days off. Aparently Wyrmwood is quite good if you like backyard zombie insta cult classics. Might help put the leg in perspective.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
No, no heat, that's lymphatic fluid pooling just under the skin. This happens when there is significant localized pressure. It looks even worse today and hurts like a mofo!

ai.imgur.com_CyCUyZS.jpg

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
Did you even break anything? :p

I hope not, that 615 URAI Roots Blower looks like a sweet bit of kit!

No, no heat, that's lymphatic fluid pooling just under the skin. This happens when there is significant localized pressure. It looks even worse today and hurts like a mofo!
bloody 'ell! How long were you pinned? And are you going to carry a swiss army knife in future just in case you need to pull a Aron Ralston?

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
It never pinned me, just smashed me against the wall, then rolled off onto the ground. It's funny you mentioned a Swiss Army knife, I always carry one with me, it's saved my ass more times than I care to think about.

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
See, that doesnt sound any nicer than having it pin you. I usually only carry a gerber eab, plenty of times when I miss the swiss. Hope the legs feeling better today. Please know that under making light of your injury, I wish you a speedy recovery as that looks brutal.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Didn't break anything Cody, not even the part. It's even more purple today and hurts like hell. I know y'all are just messin' with me and sometimes, laughter is the best medicine. No worries.

CodyS

Sep 22, 2012
Didn't break anything Cody, not even the part. It's even more purple today and hurts like hell. I know y'all are just messin' with me and sometimes, laughter is the best medicine. No worries.
Hope your feeling better soon :)

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
The swelling is down, that's the good news. It looks like a shark bit a chunk out of my leg where it got hit and it's throbbing like a toothache now. Still waiting for an MRI to see what's going on in there. There's either a muscle or tendon that's been cut.

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
Figures. Was hoping it was all just going to be surface damage. Heres to it being something thats just going to take a little bit longer to naturally heal.