Help / Suggestions

Nov 17, 2011
Northside Brisbane, 4017
Hyper-linking text
Would this be an idea when the database becomes fuller?

I am not sure if this has already been asked, not all the topics come up on Tapatalk :)

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Once the wiki is up and running we'll appreciate all comments and feedback or any errors or mis-spellings, un-linked information etc. Keep an eye out for it's launch with the new site and a new thread for idea's etc

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
The Reefuge - can you have a look at the hotlinking of the word 'Maintain' please - I have noticed on a few threads that it is replacing Maintain with Maintenance like in the following post:

I went everywhere & i mean everywhere in my area over the past 24hrs trying to get aiptasia x - no where had it & only one shop knew what i was talking about & said they would have it 'in a few weeks'. So i did some reading & came across a few articles & video of people using lemon juice. Tried it & it seems to have worked - some have shrivelled up & gone black (yes i found several more) & the others after application went back in to were they were hiding & haven't emerged. I am hoping there wont be too many more. Sarg - yep planning on getting corals but not till a lot later, first want to cycle the tank, then make sure i have a handle on things, then add the horses & make sure i can maintain them. Also have to do some research on what types of things are able to go into a seahorse tank. ;)

Cheers

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for picking that up. It is now fixed. Af anyone spots any others like this, please post them here.

Thanks.

Reactions: MTG

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
The wiki is doin it as well. Or does fixing one fix them both?
Hi shane_h,

Fixing one fixes them both. There is a bit of tinkering when it comes to auto-text, but we will slowly squash the bugs in it.

Thanks.

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Yea just checked... Was June 2011 when you fixed it?.. Damn thing was replaceing Maintenance last night :/
Ok now though.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Yea just checked... Was June 2011 when you fixed it?.. Damn thing was replaceing Maintenance last night :/
Ok now though.
Hi shane_h,

The wiki article was made back then (the wiki has been getting worked on for a long time now). The text replacement was only added two weeks ago, and there will still most likely be small bugs in it. If you come across them, just let me know and they will be fixed asap. Thanks for looking into it, this is what makes this place a great community.

Thanks.

Reactions: MTG

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Hey np.
Thats why I signed up here. Was cramming online for starting a reef and this was the only forum I didn't see some poor bugger getting there throat ripped out for expressing an opinion or trying to help someone lol.

Ahh there we go, thought I was dreaming, In the Wiki under Reef aquarium water parameters.

"For these reasons, I suggest that aquarists maintenance/" class="keywordReplace">maintain a calcium level between about 380 and 450 ppm."

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hey np.
Thats why I signed up here. Was cramming online for starting a reef and this was the only forum I didn't see some poor bugger getting there throat ripped out for expressing an opinion or trying to help someone lol.

Ahh there we go, thought I was dreaming, In the Wiki under Reef aquarium water parameters.

"For these reasons, I suggest that aquarists maintenance/" class="keywordReplace">maintain a calcium level between about 380 and 450 ppm."
Nice catch. Fixed. Thanks a lot for helping out with that. :)

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
No problem.
Awsome forum and Wiki. I've been thrashing it lol. So anything I can do to help.
Thank you very much shane_h, it is very much appreciated, and it will help this website grow.

Thanks.