• Yes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
How Do You All Feel About One Less Forum?
Hi everyone,

I wanted to get a quick opinion on something. Currently we have "General Reef Related" and "Coral / Fish / Invertebrates" as separate forums. I was thinking of merging these two forums together, and in their place, adding prefix selections.

For example, when creating a thread in the "General Reef Related" forum, you would add the prefix "Fish" if your thread was fish related. You would add the prefix "Coral" if it was coral related, etc.

Users can then easily filter what they want to see displayed by clicking on a prefix. I was not a fan of the idea to do it this way, but looking at the general reef forum it seems there are fish/coral threads all over the place. At least this way all of the threads can be displayed in a single forum.

What do you all think? Please vote on the poll.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Well, I guess it is pretty clear you all want it. I will implement it shortly.

Thanks for the help everyone :)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I just browse the front page for new post generally so much of muchness.

Is there any reason off topic doesnt show on this page? I seem to miss out on a bit of banter.

Reactions: MTG

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I just browse the front page for new post generally so much of muchness.

Is there any reason off topic doesnt show on this page? I seem to miss out on a bit of banter.
The front page not displaying off-topic posts is because the website is a reef site. It should only display reef related subjects.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
what about options to select which topics you want displayed on "your" front page?

Reactions: MTG