Off-Topic

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
How bad is your addiction
OK let's see how bad it is-how many tanks are you running at present-include all types salt/freshwater etc

I've got 2 freshwater(1 community tank and 1 for 2 bettas(I love these fish reason I got into this hobby));1 saltwater and 2 ponds with goldfish and paradise fish

At one stage I had 6 tanks going but too much work(esp with all our other pets)

:mad:

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
6 all up. About to be 7.
2 cold water small tanks (<30l). One has a goldfish, one has a paradise fish. Goldfish is likely to die soon, so that might become a betta tank.
2 x 2ft tropical tanks. One fully of guppies and platys that keep breeding like.. guppies. The other has an angel with a couple of platys that wouldn't let me catch em.
1 x 4ft planted cichlid tank w/ CO2
1 x 2ft nano reef.

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
I had my first nano running for 2 months then upgraded to a 250L - already starting to plan a tank for at home so not too bad just yet - but getting there

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
When my hubby complains about the amount of water I use for water changes I tell him it's OK-i just won't shower that day!:eek:

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I had 3 planted tanks but compressed them into 2 so i could convert 1 to marine.... I would have kept the 3 freshies and built a marine but i live in a very small house.

Im not addicted.... I can stop whenever I want!