Reef Discussion

V

'vspec'

Here's one for you, safely turn it upside down. Dollars to donuts It will move!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
If they are not happy they will move at any time - maybe it likes the extra flow!!

The rock it is on is fairly smooth so you might like to give some thought to removing it yourself??

rosechaser

Jul 14, 2011
Sydney
mmmmm..I'll give it one more day..it's looking happier though, this morning had fantastic looking tentacles (is that the right word), great colour and the bubbles and tips looked fabulous

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
The suggestion by vspec could work - I have read about this before. Or move the rock into a dark corner with no flow - anything to get it too seek greener pastures. Hopefully when it does move you will be around to catch it.

Perhaps on the weekend turn your power heads off for a few hours??

V

'vspec'

Just remember, its proper podium edicate to grip with thumbs pressed down when reporting. :D

rosechaser

Jul 14, 2011
Sydney
I don't get it...sorry

Anyway I tried to get BTA off the rock and after half an hour had about 1cm loose and a tiny 5mm tear so I gave up.

Turned the rock around and on it's side and it's slowly moving!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Be patient Sven, the nem will move in its own good time ;). It's probably never going to end up exactly where you want it but that is just the way it is with nem's.

rosechaser

Jul 14, 2011
Sydney
I don't mind where it goes, just wish it would stop this intermittent shrinking thing...done it again after looking fantastic wed, thur and fri and even first thing this morning