New To Reefing

Help On Using This Site Please
Thanks guys I have my stuff together now and a handle on how things work here.
Cheers
Pete

Hi all,
I'm new to this site and I'm having some trouble starting a new conversation?
I can write the text but I don't know how to post the conversation?
I don't have any option like creating a thread to create a conversation, am I doing something wrong?

Also I have 2 messages but I don't know how to read them? I can't find were the messages are?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Pete.

Last edited:

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
:welcome
Well, you're doing well so far.
Welcome to the Reefuge
Tell us about yourself and what your tank setup consists of.
Good to have another Queenslander on board.

:welcome
Well, you're doing well so far.
Welcome to the Reefuge
Tell us about yourself and what your tank setup consists of.
Good to have another Queenslander on board.
Cheers DaveH I haven't set it up yet I need to finish building my cabinet 5 foot 270 Litre aquarium I,m interested in cultivating macro algae and using an algae scrubber as my filtration. Marine Planted tanks and Arthropods and perhaps the odd fish or two.
I plan on using the macro algae for a constant bait supply to catch Luderick.
How about you mate, what are you into?

lukusis

Sep 3, 2014
Hi Pete,

If your browsing on your mobile/tablet (in mobile view) it can be trickier than desktop mode.

Messages, alerts etc can be found in the top right of your screen: Username - Inbox - Alerts.

If you want to reply to a thread/topic, scroll to the bottom and enter text then hit 'post reply'.

If you want to post/make a new thread, navigate to the forum you would like it in, then click on 'create new thread/listing etc'.

Hth :D

Hi Pete,

If your browsing on your mobile/tablet (in mobile view) it can be trickier than desktop mode.

Messages, alerts etc can be found in the top right of your screen: Username - Inbox - Alerts.

If you want to reply to a thread/topic, scroll to the bottom and enter text then hit 'post reply'.

If you want to post/make a new thread, navigate to the forum you would like it in, then click on 'create new thread/listing etc'.

Hth :D
lukusis thanks for the info I have a handle on things now.
Cheers
Pete