News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello!
Hi everyone,

Long time no see. How are we all doing? Things have been extremely busy over the last couple of years but I have now managed to get free time back again. So, let's cut to the chase.

From the time of this post onward, The Reefuge is going to be getting a massive clean up. Right now, this is what will be departing.

1. lFS & Member Map
2. Marketplace
3. Groups & Events

These will be getting removed anytime from now. I will be working on things in the background as well, so please don't worry if things break - they will get fixed.

So, how have you all been?

Thanks.

S1L3NT

Jul 17, 2011
Welcome back, hope things have been well :) I'm also returning myself! Just struck up a 2 foot tank about a month ago now.

Out of curiosity... Why the removal of Market Place and the LFS map? Buy/Sell sections are usually pretty big part of forums like this one.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Out of curiosity... Why the removal of Market Place and the LFS map? Buy/Sell sections are usually pretty big part of forums like this one.
Hi there!

Facebook is a much better resource for things like a marketplace (more on that later). It is easier to use and has a lot more activity. I am going to have The Reefuge focus on things Facebook can't do, or does not do well.

The LFS map was not really doing its job properly, but I will revise that in the future.

Thanks.

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
Hi there!

Facebook is a much better resource for things like a marketplace (more on that later). It is easier to use and has a lot more activity. I am going to have The Reefuge focus on things Facebook can't do, or does not do well.

The LFS map was not really doing its job properly, but I will revise that in the future.

Thanks.
Hey Mate, long time no speak,
What about if you wanted to offer something only to Reefuge member's
I to vote to keep market place.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Aaaaannnndddddd in true Reefuge fashion we've managed to derail the thread completely :P love it! :rofl

Jake89

Aug 17, 2016
Nowra
#savethewhalesandthemarketplace

What about changing the lfs map to have reviews of the stores?