News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello!
Hello everyone,

As you all have noticed, over the last couple of months nothing much has been happening. The Reefuge is currently at the stage where everything is neatly in place and for the time being does not require much more work.

Of course, this will change as time goes by. A few more things will be done this year so keep an eye out :)

In further news, I will be launching a new website in the near future which I am sure a lot of you will enjoy (non-reef related).

How has everyone else been holding up?

Thanks.

Rob

Apr 26, 2012
Trust you feel very satisfied getting the site upto such a very high standard. I am sure it's reset the benchmark and user expectations for future forums.

I do wonder though what your next project will be. Something tells me your not one who can now just sit back. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I don't think even with The Reefuge I will ever just sit back. There are still cool things I want to do with it, but unfortunately those cool things are going to cost a fortune. So I shall save up and surprise you all in the near future.

As far as what I am going to launch next... pm sent :)

EDIT: I think @Rob liked it.

Last edited:

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
It's all running great. :) trying to finish off a masters degree down here. Looking forward to hearing about the new project.

E

ezza

Is it an integrated dictionary to correct not only incorrect spelling, but ensure appropriate versions of "your", "you're" and "to", "two", "too" etc etc are used in posts? ;)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Is it an integrated dictionary to correct not only incorrect spelling, but ensure appropriate versions of "your", "you're" and "to", "two", "too" etc etc are used in posts? ;)
As much as I would love to have a robot to automatically correct that via the server, no, it is not that either :P

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
Neo my old friend, place has had yet another update since popping in last- looking pretty good brother
I'll drop you a line in the near future for a catch up ok