News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
General direction & thanks
Hi everyone!

So I have been browsing through the forums the last few days, just reading and seeing how things are going. I would just like to say that you are all doing a fantastic job at creating great content for this website! I would also like to say I am very pleased in the way you all treat eachother.

I see a lot of respect between members. I don't see anyone putting anyone else down or being arrogant. I see people getting helped out when they need it and other members happy to lend a hand with things outside of this forum. I am very happy and proud of all of you.

To our new members, there are features this site has that allows you to say thanks to other members, and the members get rewarded for it.

If someone writes up a post with great content, you can click the "like" button. This shows the member that their post really was appreciated. If the post was REALLY helpful to you, you can donate credits to the member, which allows the member to use those credits to buy items in our marketplace. You can read more about credits here.

I would also like to thank everyone on the content creation team and my staff. You are all doing a great job, and I am sure all of the other members are looking forward to seeing what the wiki holds.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

What!!! Neo ~ you mean to tell me your not like lawnmower man and living inside now? Who the hell has been breathing heavily on the back of my neck then..lol

Respect is like drunk sex, It always goes down well!
Rock on for creating a great playground for us guys! :worship

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
What!!! Neo ~ you mean to tell me your not like lawnmower man and living inside now? Who the hell has been breathing heavily on the back of my neck then..lol

Respect is like drunk sex, It always goes down well!
Rock on for creating a great playground for us guys! :worship
You're welcome. I hope you are enjoying it :)