daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning
and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows
he cheats on me. It is so humiliating!
Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.
All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shootpoolwith his buddies
and has sex with hookers while I work so hard to pay our bills.
Since our daughter went away to college and then got married; he doesn't even
pretend to like me, and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. You don't need him anymore! Good grief woman, you're running for President of the United States!

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
Dear School,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizen's luncheon. I'm 94 years old and live at the local Home for the Aged. My family has long since passed away and I rarely have visitors. As a result, I have very limited contact with the outside world. This makes your gift especially welcome.

My roommate, Maggie Cook, has had her own radio for as long as I've known her. She listens to it all the time, though usually with an earplug or with the volume so low, I can't hear it. For some reason, she has never wanted to share it.

Last Sunday morning, while listening to her morning gospel programs, she accidentally knocked her radio off its shelf. It smashed into many pieces, and caused her to cry. It was so sad.

Fortunately, I had my new radio. Knowing this, Maggie asked if she could listen to mine. I told her to fuck off.

God bless you.

Sincerely,
Edna Johnson