Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Funniest house inspection ever.
Well, some of you may know just last week the boss (aka mrs) and I purchased our first house. As I was telling Jashay in chat, we inspected the house before we purchased it.

When we went to the house a few weeks ago, when we were looking to buy a place, we met the agent at the house. The family had gone out so we could inspect it. The VERY FIRST THING I see as I walk in and look into the master bedroom. The guy and his wife had a photo, of them lying down on the bed, with a sheet over them (for the most part), and his wifes tits 100% in full view. It was really funny how the agent looked after I was looking at the photo, and then looked at the agent.

We went there yesterday to clean up a bit for people to rent it, and the neighbor told my fiancée that they were sex freaks who owned a sex store. There is a spa outside, and I am very worried about washing it so I can sell it... the water may have a little extra protein than it should.

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
I am married, with a house and kids - seriously no money. That is why I spend do much time looking in my tanks - doesn't cost anything ! :-)

Almost same thing happened to us, we went looking at a house and the agent took us to the master room and there were GIANT 100% naked photos of the husband and wife: together, seperate, pregnant, not pregnant, black/white, colour, photos, canvas prints etc all over there room and master bathroom.
Like just posing for the camera with everything showing.

Haha we didn't buy that house, we bought one about 20 houses down (same road) and their house never sold, so they're almost our neighbours now haha.

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
oh I wish I bought a house which didn't need any work. House renos are the baine of my existence at the moment.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Almost same thing happened to us, we went looking at a house and the agent took us to the master room and there were GIANT 100% naked photos of the husband and wife: together, seperate, pregnant, not pregnant, black/white, colour, photos, canvas prints etc all over there room and master bathroom.
Like just posing for the camera with everything showing.

Haha we didn't buy that house, we bought one about 20 houses down (same road) and their house never sold, so they're almost our neighbours now haha.
HA! That is awesome lol

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I'm a plumber by trade and when i was work in domestic maintenance I went to a house to look at a leaking hand basin and found a 24 inch double ended "marital aid" stashed up under the back of the basin! It was hard to look the customer in the face afterwards.

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
I'm a plumber by trade and when i was work in domestic maintenance I went to a house to look at a leaking hand basin and found a 24 inch double ended "marital aid" stashed up under the back of the basin! It was hard to look the customer in the face afterwards.
LOL.