Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Great initiative everyone. I think the Skimmer would be an awesome start, maybe we should get that to her asap while funds/other stuff is collected? Might help to sway the decision to shut the tank down.

I'll have a dig around @naqua stock too, see what I have that she would find useful. Can't recall if she is into fragging or not? Was thinking of some plugs/tiles/glue and maybe filter floss etc. Bit low on stock at the moment still but will find something.

Grimz

Aug 7, 2014
I'm sure you could mail it, and perhaps some of the funds could go to postage to get it there, given that you are donating the skimmer, already hugely generous.
More then happy to post it :) I was planning on posting it if it sold, so there is no problems there - If someone knows Ezza's postal address I'm more then happy to get this puppy boxed up and posted out before the end of the week

Cheers

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
I am not very familiar with ezza as I am new to the Reefuge, but would like to help, how do I get send some money, do we have her EFT details?

Also if she is in the Central Coast region, I live an hour and a bit away, I can get there to do whatever needs to be done if no one else is closer and ezza is stuck.

Also did I hear she needs zoas?

Grimz

Aug 7, 2014
Ok, I think we have run into a little bit of a pickle.... I just looked at her setup, I don't believe Ezza's sump will have enough room to accommodate this skimmer unless she removes the refugium;
image.jpg

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
@Mr.Reeefer - paypal details are in the first post. I am incredibly proud to say that we are just about past the $200 mark already. Amazing contributions flowing in so early on - thank you!

@Grimz - I'll suss it out in another thread that Ezza can reply too ;)

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
What can I say I have a way with words hahaha

What's even worse though, is that we can pull a thread about helping out a fellow member off topic! :p
LOL I was about to say the same!
Alright you people, get back to donating!! :p

Darren S

Aug 17, 2012
Adelaide
Ok, I think we have run into a little bit of a pickle.... I just looked at her setup, I don't believe Ezza's sump will have enough room to accommodate this skimmer unless she removes the refugium;View attachment 47669
Yep, I have one of these and upgraded the skimmer to a deltec, which meant an upgrade of the complete sump as well.:(

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
I don't have any cash to donate but like @chimaera I've got stock.

Considering she's been using the salt we sell I'd be happy to donate a couple of buckets which should last her 3 months on top of what she has left. The postage to her per bucket was $35 which I really don't have the money for. If someone wanted to cover that I would be happy to post to whoever was going to deliver the care package. Alternatively I'm waiting on a job contract and if that works out I will have some dosh in about a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.