Reef Discussion

jart

Apr 10, 2015
Free Chaeto Macro Algae
Hello Everyone,

Been a while since I have been around on the forum. Tank has had its ups and downs, but one of the positives has been that my chaeto has been growing like crazy in my sump.

I have a dense ball larger than a basketball that needs culling! Happy to give it away for free to some fellow reefers, though wouldn't say no to any non-morph frags you felt like trading. :)

I am located in Sydney's Inner West. Hit me up with a message if you would like to drop by.

J

Oooh ooh ooh. Can't drop by and don't need a football, but I'd be very happ to PayPal you postage and some extra for a handful in a ziploc bag, which should be perfecdtly happy going through Auspost.

jart

Apr 10, 2015
Hi Chris,

Haven't done that before, but happy to do so. Looks like it will be $8.55 for a pre-paid Aupost satchel. Does that work for you?

There is a post office 2 min walk from my house, so happy for you just to cover the $8.55.

Also, if I can figure out a good way to add a zoa frag or two to the package with some confidence that they would arrive safely would you be interested?

And finally, just for my interest's sake, whereabouts are you located? Happy for you to DM me your actual address for delivery.

J

jart

Apr 10, 2015
Last chance everyone. I have packed and sent some to Chris this afternoon. I have removed a 10L bucket's worth from my sump. I have filled the bucket with salt water for now. I will keep it until Saturday and if there are no other takers it will have to go into the bin. I am sure to have more to give away in a few short months. :)

jart

Apr 10, 2015
H
Hi I would also like some to as I live in Victoria I could to Paypal too if you like
Cheers
Hi Lee,

Sorry, but as per my previous post I tossed the bucket of chaeto I had left over on Sunday. Give my tank another month or so and, if you are still need some, hit me up again and I would be happy to send some down your way.

Thanks, J

Lee Tucker

May 7, 2019
H

Hi Lee,

Sorry, but as per my previous post I tossed the bucket of chaeto I had left over on Sunday. Give my tank another month or so and, if you are still need some, hit me up again and I would be happy to send some down your way.

Thanks, J