Help / Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Expression of interest content addition team for Reefuge
I have been working on some threads in the background of the forum that isnt visable by standard members, i am looking for users that can help me as a team to fnish my articles and to source information.

post up if you are interested to help.

To be added

-Synodontis
-David Sexton
-jashay

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
In lieu of knowing anything worth a damn, I'm happy to proof read to make sure it makes sense, fix up typos, ask stupid questions to make sure that it's newbie proof, etc. I might actually get to learn something that I can contribute doing this :P

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
In lieu of knowing anything worth a damn, I'm happy to proof read to make sure it makes sense, fix up typos, ask stupid questions to make sure that it's newbie proof, etc. I might actually get to learn something that I can contribute doing this :p
I think this is a great idea - sometimes, another persons eyes can pick up obvious mistakes. I might have something for you to look at later tonight David :eek:.

Matt Green can I just send a link to the thread page? Will generall members be able to see it?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
only people with correct permissions will be able to see it so lets get a list started and i will get it organised

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
The directory will be called "study group" only limited people will get acess,
for now im going to lock this at 3 people and will see if we can add more people to help later.
Thanks everyone for their interest

Status
Not open for further replies.