Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Sarg,

You can not edit tank journal entries past their expiration point. This is 15 minutes for users and 1 week for premium users. The only edits you can make to your journal is the title and the main description found in Tank Journal Tools > Edit Tank Journal. If there is something that needs to be changed in a thread, please send a PM to a staff member (myself included) with the link to the thread and what you would like changed.

Thanks.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
@Sarg can't you just create a new post in that thread with the updated specs?? That way you have a record of what was changed and when - you can copy and paste the original post to make things easier.

If you just edit it then you will loose track of what you changed??

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Once I upgrade stuff I hope to never have to do it again lol plus I plan on doing monthly updates so that would tell me when stuff was changed. I was hoping to make that one clean page with no other posts.

Hey it was @The Reefuge idea to keep the tank journals looking clean lol ;)

Any way TJ's can remain editable? Doubt there would be any flame wars in tj's

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I'm so confused by the tank journals, first time I have looked through them since the old one, lol

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Joshwaaaa

The top section of the journal is a quick description of what the tank is about. If you scroll down you will see the entries. They are in order of date posted (with the most recent at the top). Each entry is created by the tank journal owner and is specific to the journal. The old system was a thread and users would need to scroll through pages to find random updates. The new system displays them all in the journal page.

More information:
http://www.thereefuge.com.au/threads/tank-journals-are-here.7495/

Thanks.