Reef Discussion

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Dream Fish
What's everyone really longing for but know they'll never get due to import or collection restrictions! Mine would definitely and very easily be Gramma Dejongi from Cuba or the amazing Liopropoma Carmabi! I absolutely adore both these fish but I will sadly never have either :( let's see what everyone else is longing for! Pictures are a must ;) lol (neither photos are mine)
Candy-Basslet-Liopropoma-carmabi1.jpg
bbox-gramma-dejongi.jpg

Apr 20, 2013
my dream. - Chaetodontoplus ballinae

A stunner - Paracentropyge venusta
x P. multifasciata.

Genicanthus semicinctus
found these guys 3 months after they made the only legal collection place a marine sanctuary. :(

i could go on all day but instead follow this link if you really want to hate me :) (non English site)
http://www.cmfish.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=297415

Attachments

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
View attachment 53160

Opistognathus rosenblatti, Bluespotted Jawfish!
And that candy hogfish would be at the top of my list!
Bluespots are stunning aren't they! Would be nice if we could get a few.
And the candy basslet is one of my all time dream fish. Just absolutely amazing!

my dream. - Chaetodontoplus ballinae

A stunner - Paracentropyge venusta x P. multifasciata.

Genicanthus semicinctus
found these guys 3 months after they made the only legal collection place a marine sanctuary. :(

i could go on all day but instead follow this link if you really want to hate me :) (non English site)
http://www.cmfish.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=297415
I was going to tag you in this but I figured you'd spot it ;)
I know your dream Fish and they're all just incredible! Especially c. ballinae :D that thread has some cracker fish in it though :cum I'd hate if you said you could get things and then follow that with a price, which you've done to me once or twice haha

Clarion Angelfish
The lovely Deer Park had one in and it is SO worthy of being a dream Fish! Absolutely gorgeous :eek