News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Downtime Expected
Hello everyone,

Today I will be modifying a few things on the forum as well as adding some new features. This may cause some downtime. It is expected to take a few hours.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

What needed to be done is now complete. News and features will be announced next month.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Update:

Hello everyone,

An unrelated issue has been raised since I first posted this news. Unfortunately today the ISP is rebuilding its RAID array which The Reefuge is on. This will take some time and the site will be running slow for the next 8 - 10 hours.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

As you can see the Marketplace is empty. This is due to a conflict of one bit of code that was incompatible with the system that runs the marketplace. Due to us upgrading the marketplace, all listings within it have been cleared from the listing page - however, the threads are available directly if users choose to view them.

I have made a few changes to the marketplace since yesterday (and had a very late night getting it running again) that allows it to pretty much run how it was meant to.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Ahh as far as I can see there is now no way to post in the marketplace.;) Oops missed it. Not where I expected it.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Ian G,

The layout and functionality of the marketplace has remained untouched. Everything is in the same spot as it was before.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi @OSCAR85,

I am not familiar with macs but I don't think that is the issue seeing as it has been working all of this time. I believe you may be using the BB code editor and not the text editor. If you look in the top-right hand corner of the reply box you will see a little icon. Make sure you are using the text editor and not the bb code editor. This would cause the format issues.

Thanks.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Hi @OSCAR85,

I am not familiar with macs but I don't think that is the issue seeing as it has been working all of this time. I believe you may be using the BB code editor and not the text editor. If you look in the top-right hand corner of the reply box you will see a little icon. Make sure you are using the text editor and not the bb code editor. This would cause the format issues.

Thanks.
Yes i am using text editor no bb code. It always me to write my response in paragraphs then when i post it, it appears as one big blog. And its random.