Off-Topic

AaronHanson

Mar 30, 2016
Does Anyone Have Experience With Removalist Services?
I am planning to permanently moving from Queensland to Melbourne and looking for a removalist company. But before that I want to know your opinions and experiences with any companies?

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
I can recommend Northside Removals. I've used them in my last 2 moves and about to use them again next week.
They service the East coast, Brisbane to Melbourne would be fine.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
@AaronHanson - it's nice of you to join our forum :)

I just have one problem - can you please not lie about your location. You may not be aware, but your IP address tells me with a reasonable degree of accuracy where you are located, and it is not in Australia.

I assume you have joined just so you can spam the forum - please don't as all you will be doing is wasting your time.

If I am wrong about your intentions then please accept my apology.

AaronHanson

Mar 30, 2016
Yes, I am currently in India for vacations and I am looking for removalist company, so I can go back to my location and hire the best service provider.

I Believe, I can access this site from here too.

Thank You..

Last edited:

DavidMayle

Mar 31, 2016
Hi,
I have a good experience with John Ryan Removals, when I was moving to Melbourne. The team safely packed my items in the container and shipped them carefully without damage. At the time of delivery they checked all items and helped with the setup. I must say they are good in the term of cost, professionalism, shipment, care and reliability.