Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Decode This! Part 4
Concerned about the real little thing of all, the truth is get the I 'll bring you, ride you increase one, always best travel, I'm You' ll know that waiting for sympathy in my show tell ain 'that monitor it; t Yes, I can Enakatsu, the light, Na turn to carry me home, Na ....... late at night, please return to the house work She knows I suck surprise left me roses by the stairs tell ain 'care she informed me it; t Yes, I can Enakatsu, light, time to carry me home Na is not, Na ...... tell ain 'it; t Yes, I can Enakatsu, the light and keep still I' turn your head to carry me home; ll is your thrill, the night continues, say ain 'it a little bit of my windmill; t Yes, I can Enakatsu, the lights, turn your head to carry me home, yet I' keep; ll is your thrill, the night continues, followed by night, and my little windmill

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Im pretty sure dave is right!

I tried to actually decode this using parts of it that were jumbled in a certain way and it worked for one sentence but the pattern didn't repeat anywere. There is no real code... not that i can tell... are you just making this shit up? :D