Off-Topic

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Now that's a good truck driver, drifting a semi! :D

I love that all the driver has to say about it is "ay ay ay ay ay" & just continues on his way! I would be looking for a shower & some clean undies! :)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
I reckon this is the craziest best 10mins ever recorded, If your into bikes you proberly heard of this guy. Back in the day when "new" digital speedo's topped out at 299, & your hitting top gear at 270 odd, you know your moving! :D

And this is just funny! :D

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Im a big fan of ghost rider. I love the one were his sits there doing burn outs out the front of the police station waits for them to get in the car and chase him, lets the catch up, boots it to 300+ lets the catch up and do it again and again, eventually looses them so goes to the next police station as does the same thing :)

The paris ring road or whatever it is is equally insane, i think le marc held the previous record at 10 mins, which was considered imposible to beat then ghost rider dose it in the 8 mins range.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
the ghost riders a nut! that last vid the cops are just like WTF was that :D dont think he would leave the highway patrols here for dead all driving fg xr-6 turbos. would be interesting tho!