Off-Topic

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
is that a toxic candy cane in the corner of the second last pic? wheres the close up of that?

Baldy

Oct 21, 2011
Hillside VIC
Not sure NiCd
Bought it off a guy in kensington who is in process of shutting down tank
Wife fell in love with it so had to buy
Sorry about poor quality of pics
Still getting the hang of this
ai588.photobucket.com_albums_ss327_baldy_photos_My_20First_20Marine_20Tank_IMG_3001.jpg

Im sorry.. Toxic candy cane??? could a pissed off dying candy cane be causing all my other corals to not be happy a week after the tank shift???? i got mine from the Frag meet in november.. and have lost two heads out of 5 in the move.. could this be the answer to my problem?? i dont really like it and nor does mrs grug.. should i be removing it from my tank if its half dead?

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
toxic is a wanky term like ultra and master grade if you like.

It basically means a full green coral with iridescence like a radioactive glow rather than any harmful qualities.

Id suggest this corals suffering is at the same hand as your others. Have you done a full water test to see what the situation is?

oh thank god.. :) yeah.. water testing provides no answers.. (ammonia nitrite nitrate ph at the moment.. salinity and temp correct) About to do a full detail post on my TJ.. maybe you would like to help me out over there so i dont hijack Baldy 's post.. :)