Help / Suggestions

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Nothing really stopping you starting a normal thread listing whats for sale anyway?

The format of the classifieds never worked for me, always seemed to be one or two extra clicks than necessary.

shaidas

Jan 30, 2017
Nothing really stopping you starting a normal thread listing whats for sale anyway?

The format of the classifieds never worked for me, always seemed to be one or two extra clicks than necessary.

That may be true but classification of information makes searching for stuff easier. IMO If for sale section is removed then a For sale tag should be introduced to the posts and search should allow for searching with that tag

Kenneth

Dec 16, 2013
Thanks for replying everyone!
Classifieds definitely benefit everyone hope they bring them back !!!

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

The classifieds (at least as we know them) won't be making a return. All in all, they were used 2 - 3 times in the last 2 or so months. I have yet to speak to Sam and Adam about certain things, but it is most likely (almost certain) that The Reefuge will not have classifieds from this point out.

However, the site will be transforming over the coming months so I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

Thanks.