Reef Discussion

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Don't you just love this hobby :p I'm up to about $4k on my cade setup and the only life I have at the moment is snails and I couldn't be happier :D

E

ezza

I enjoy the depth of my AR400, but I'm hating going in up to my shoulder if I need to reach down to the bottom to do something. This is how I spent the weekend and this morning! I just buy a slightly taller step ladder.

Cosby

May 14, 2013
love my cade. i think its the perfect height!
Yeah this.

It's especially nice since I have set up a specific room, where I have a lounge facing the tank. The missus and I spend quite a bit of time in there, having soem drinks and just watching the tank.

The view from above is also fantastic.

Lizrd

May 21, 2022
We have had our tank for several months and have had two fish escape. The first was a fairy wrasse, that jumped out twice when being fed. The third time, we found her on top of the screen, fried under the light.
The second was a goby, that lived under a rock and hardly ever came out. We found him on the floor in the morning. The screen was in place, so we are not sure how he got out. He was still wet, so he hadn’t been out long, but he was dead