News

Would you like The Reefuge to have an extended business directory?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Business Directory
Hello everyone,

At the moment, we have a map of the world which displays businesses. I was thinking of modifying this feature so we can have a full review system similar to yelp, productreview.com.au, etc.

This would be neatly laid out in to categories, with the ability to aggregate all businesses into a single map. It will have review and rating sections for each business as well as the ability for the business to also reply to feedback.

I would like to know if any of you would be interested in something like this or if a business directory is not important to all of you.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I'm not against it, but do you think there is enough demand for this type of thing?
According to the poll there is. If we do go ahead with it, it will be the best directory on the internet. However, I do not wish to spend time and money on it if members will not use it.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Its a good idea but I could never see myself using it. If I was visiting another city I would ask local members for their opinion rather than reading old reviews. It could very easily become outdated and no longer useful as business' change. Another point to consider is I think that most people have their preferred LFS and I dont think reviews will change that...