Reef Discussion

Matt_95

Dec 16, 2013
Thanks for your input, unfortunately he didn't make the night. He was regularly in my elegance and Euphyllia so neither of those would have stung him. I did add a new carpet anemone a few days prior but I never saw him in it, only the female was hosted by it. It was looking "off" prior to that addition anyway.

I've got the formalin, it also has copper in it, is it still suitable for the bath? The remaining three fish are looking to be in perfect health are are feeding well and very active.

Matt_95

Dec 16, 2013
Unfortunately I ended up loosing the other snowflake. It seemed to improve slightly (it already looked fairly healthy at the start) but it ended up going downhill very quickly with the same symptoms. Not sure what to do now, I would like to get another snowflake however they are a fairly large investment.... I do at least want some sort of anemone fish, I'm not really drawn to the regular occies though. Not sure where I will go from here. Very disappointed in myself for loosing the two of them. Regardless of what I do, the tank will remain fish less for the time being.

Matt_95

Dec 16, 2013
The other pair are doing well, I don't actually have them anymore. I passed them onto a friend, he still has them in quarantine but they were doing well when I saw them yesterday.