Help / Suggestions

Broken link on the shop home page
Just looking at your shop feature. On the home page it says..."Businesses - Before using the shops, please read this thread" but the link is broken.

I cant post the url as I am not allowed too (I don't have enough posts :( )

On a side note, is it possible for registered businesses to be able to post url's even though they do not have 10 or more posts (the last thing we want to do is post rubbish).

(I can't even post this because it thinks it has links in it :mad: )

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I have overridden your posts so that you can post a link. can you please test this for me.
we have the 10 minimum post count to stop spammers from posting unrelated material. having them post 10 posts we can tell when someone does random posts just to get their post count up enough to post a spam link.

Does this shop function still get used as it is not included in the menu at the top of the page anymore.

Sorry, I am not wanting to use it (well at this stage) I am simply exploring all the features of this site, we seem to find something new each day.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello captivereef,

The shop is still in BETA and is currently going back to ALPHA as it is getting heavily modified. The shops feature is a business service where businesses can add their products and members can buy them directly through The Reefuge. This is good for businesses who do not have sites, and for users who do not want to register on another site to purchase products.

Everything is automated and payments a tracked by The Reefuge. Payments go straight into your account. All a seller needs to do is punch in their details and they are ready to set up shop.

However, due to the nature of these projects it is currently "on hold" for the time being. Once it is finished it will again go to BETA stage and then go GOLD. If you have any questions about it please post them here as I am sure the community also has the same questions to ask.

Thanks.