Off-Topic

Broken Air Swimmer shark... SAD!
so i got an air swimmer shark for xmas from my lovely wife.. (yes.. im 31.. shutup)

FINALLY put him together and got helium today.. and his tail doesnt work.. im shattered!

just wanted to vent.. :(

no im pretty sure its a buggered motor.. its a tiny tiny motor in the tail.. running through 3 reduction gears but it has no speed or grunt.. (yes i took it apart to look) so lets hope for a warranty replacement.. (from thinkgeek.com in the states.. so they are generally pretty good.)

not hard.. go to party shop and either get them to fill it.. or you can usually rent a small helium tank.. Lombards here in melbourne have small tanks.. good for 1 and 3/4's so 1 full and a top up 4 days later.. that you can rent (4 days max) for 35 bucks + 55 tank deposit.
I chose to fill my own so i could be choosey about how full it was.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
hehehehe.. a bonus though.. it might not work.. but my 2 cats are crawling around the house terrified of it.. its really funny to watch.. i cant wait till i get a working one and really scare the crap out of them.. :)
I don't know what you are talking about either but I laughed about teasing the cats - seems to be a male thing :p

I got my replacement Air Shark today.. HOOOOOOORAYYYYY! it works.. and now i cant find one of my cats.. the other one doesnt care.. but its still fun.. :) going to take it to work tomorrow to give him a run in the warehouse.. :)