Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Bloody Cat!!!
I purchased a kitten a little under two weeks ago. I get a call from Mel today, crying, saying that he was playing in the garden and got a rose thorn stuck in his eye. She pulled it out and he was screaming and hiding. I rush home (I think I got a fine on the eastlink), took him to the vets and they said luckily it did not go into the pupil. Hopefully he will not lose vision (fingers crossed). Now he is upset because he is not allowed outside to play. I would have thought the little shit would be too scared, but no...

Poor little guy. What the hell is it with cats and me :x

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Aw sorry! Didn't mean it like that. :) I do animal rescues all the time so am offering my help if you need it

Wow that sucks.. This is why my cats are indoor only cats.. much cheaper.. (except for the fact that they have ruined our carpet on the stairs and upstairs landing.. and i have to clean a litter box all the time which is worth more than you could imagine).. now that i think about it.. hrrrmmm..

Still feel sorry for the little bugger.. hope he pulls through without too much issue.. and steers clear from the rose bush from now on..

V

'vspec'

Gutted bud, sorry to hear that.

They call that whisker failure!!

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks everyone. He is getting better. The last 3 nights he has had to sleep in our bedroom as we needed to keep an eye on him. Tonight he saw mel take the kitty litter, his food bowl and his water bowl back into the laundry and hid away. We were looking for the little shit for 15 minutes and he hid in a place he never goes. He knew lol.