Reef Discussion

Birthday Surprise Coral
A big thank you to my good mate @jaspass Who surprised me with this beauty of a bubble coral for my 40th...Thanks mate!! I love it! Here its feeding on some pellets. Also got a Redline shrimp from my gorgeous wife and I'm now hoping the Banded shrimp doesn't kill it...:confused:

IMG_0614.JPG

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I would be keeping a very close eye on the Coral Banded Shrimp ...

I wouldn't like to see your (very expensive) birthday present disappear :eek

Personally, I wouldn't keep both together as I would consider it too much of a risk.

I would be keeping a very close eye on the Coral Banded Shrimp ...

I wouldn't like to see your (very expensive) birthday present disappear :eek

Personally, I wouldn't keep both together as I would consider it too much of a risk.
I'm with you there mate but my wife chose it and only because she overheard me saying id like one, one day... so yes I do hope for the best....

You might want to consider finding a new home for the CBS - what about the other tank at your place :p
Not a bad Idea but this will involve catching the CBS and with that comes its usual issues associated with unpacking a tank. If the red line is still around I might consider this option. I have the Aquareef 195 almost cycled. so it could do well in there on its own for now.

jaspass

Jul 22, 2013
Brisbane
A big thank you to my good mate @jaspass Who surprised me with this beauty of a bubble coral for my 40th...Thanks mate!! I love it! Here its feeding on some pellets. Also got a Redline shrimp from my gorgeous wife and I'm now hoping the Banded shrimp doesn't kill it...:confused:

View attachment 54389
Wow, that looks better than I remember! And yes @Sam Parker it is a Cynarina. Buying one for a mate is always a good excuse to get one for yourself (albeit a little cheaper)

Attachments