Off-Topic

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
with how he upped the insurance from around 1 mil to 2 mil makes it look that way. but if he has the money to have these cars why would he do this? in saying that he could also be in finacial ruin but ya just dont know.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Hard to tell unless we know what the car is actually worth - if it is only worth $1m and he is claiming $2m then he is in trouble. But if it is worth $2m then it might be legit.

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
Even originally watching that video it just all seemed way too suss. He would be spewing that someone was randomly filming him at that exact point in time, probably would have gotten away with it otherwise.

As for the value I dare say it would be worth the 2+mil there are only a couple hundred in the world and only 15 in America

with how he upped the insurance from around 1 mil to 2 mil makes it look that way. but if he has the money to have these cars why would he do this? in saying that he could also be in finacial ruin but ya just dont know.
This article here reports that he borrowed the money of a friend to originally purchase the car, must have extremely nice friends if they are just willing to lend you that type of doe, or they were in on the scam

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/...gedly-doing-it-on-purpose-20111202-1o9r4.html

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
it shouldnt matter what the car is actually worth if he has had it covered for 2 million, even if the value is only 1 million. the insurance covers for two million dollars so that is what should be paid out.

in saying that, if it is a scam (which the more I think about it it is) then he is up against some big probs as I am pretty sure it is a federal offence and you get those guys after ya... well look out!