Reef Discussion

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
anenome whats wrong?
hi guys, just befor went into my room and one of my anenome had been blown off and was sitting at the bottom of my tank, thought he moved but then he rolled around a bit i put him back on the rock but befor i did, it had like spider webs over where he was, was reading and apparently its not a good sign? his tenticals are still out havent gone in, but he just doesnt grab on the rock, i dont no why and i noticed like a fluffy substance in the middle of him, everything that i have said i was reading about and it said it was dieing or sick, but i dont no why this one looks alot stronger and healthier then the other one :S but the otherone is stuck down hard. any ideas of what is going on?
sorry for asking so many questions these days, im a learning reefer haha reading things just doesnt help always haha

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
ok, been in the tank since thursday, nothing has changed, everything else is doing well im just worried its going to nuke my tank :( and i have to go out in a hour, here are some photos, it looks better then it did when i saw it last night, and it has sort of attached himself back to a rock, but not fully cant really see anything wrong with them at the moment, btu this is the good one
ai1137.photobucket.com_albums_n502_velj_7c45edfc.jpg

ai1137.photobucket.com_albums_n502_velj_ca059b04.jpg

this is the one that moved

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
BTA's tend to move around a fair bit until they find a place they like.

I have had a new Rose BTA for about 5 weeks now and it still has not settled in one place.

Just make sure that it can't get sucked into a powerhead.

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
yeh im thinking of making like a cage around it so it cant, just got worried that it wasnt looking that good last night, hopefully he will be ok, :D