Help / Suggestions

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
All state forums appeared ...
Not sure if you are playing with the forum structure, but all of the state forums just appeared.

Unless I was promoted to moderator already? =0)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Not sure if you are playing with the forum structure, but all of the state forums just appeared.

Unless I was promoted to moderator already? =0)
Hi chimaera,

I am working on the forums, and user permissions are next on the list. This will be back to normal shortly.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Haha how do you know I looked? =0p

Well, I might have had a quick peek ... nothing much interesting going on in there, the Victoria forum seems the most active. Poor Western and Northern have no members,and Tas just a handful.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Haha how do you know I looked? =0p

Well, I might have had a quick peek ... nothing much interesting going on in there, the Victoria forum seems the most active. Poor Western and Northern have no members,and Tas just a handful.
Hi chimaera,

The state forums are not secret forums. This means that anyone is free to go in and look as they wish. All a user needs to do is change the state they live in (found in your control panel). The only reason the other states are hidden is to save space on the forums main page, to allow for easier readability. You are correct though, Victoria has the most active members.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

Because we rock!!

.....and there are few of us defectors as well!