Help / Suggestions

Alerts button weirdness
Heya..
is it just firefox.. or do other people have this issue..

When i have an active alert.. (a red number next to the word "Alerts") i hover on alerts.. and this opens the quick list.. BUT also removes the red number making the button move and then i end up hovering over and opening the "inbox" quick list..

its only a slight annoyance.. and i really only worked out what was going on tonight.. is it just me or does this catch out other people ?? could it be possible to put the red number on the Left of the word so that when it disappers the button stays in the same place??

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi Grug,

Can you please take a screenshot of it? I am not sure of what you mean, everything seems fine on my end.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I see what you mean. Usually the Alerts tab does not get clicked and did not get noticed. I will look into it for you.

Thats just the point though.. by not clicking it.. the red number still disappears.. meaning the word (and button) "Alerts" moves to the right by 1cm?? not following with the mouse.. means the mouse can now be ontop of the word/button "Inbox"

with me? its something that i would need to take a video of to indicate properly .. which i can do if it would help.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I know what you mean. It vanishes because it knows you have seen it. The reason it moves is because it is on the side of it, I will move it on top and you will no longer have this problem.

V

'vspec'

I'm seeing a theme happening here, By my using deductive reasoning skills, I think your trying to say " The Reefuge" ?