Reef Discussion

Ok I've had one of these over a aqua reef 250. Good light for lighting up a softy or LPS tank but its not going to do much in the way of growing sps. Amate has three of them and he has tried sps but no luck with these.

ryan1986

Sep 6, 2014
Ok I've had one of these over a aqua reef 250. Good light for lighting up a softy or LPS tank but its not going to do much in the way of growing sps. Amate has three of them and he has tried sps but no luck with these.
I want my tank to be dominated by hammers and torches and stuff like acans, zoa, blasto the hardest items id like later on would be an anemone and a clam.

P.s did you have a photo of your tank with the light.

ryan1986

Sep 6, 2014
I'd be looking for an AI hydra 26 or even two primes :)
I like the ai prime. Just a matter if I could get 2x used lights. My budget just dosent make it to new cost

I've got approx $400 bunarong aquarium sell new prime for approx $299 each

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I've bought two at $200ea used before. Keep your ears and eyes open, will give a heaps better result (in my opinion)

ryan1986

Sep 6, 2014
I've bought two at $200ea used before. Keep your ears and eyes open, will give a heaps better result (in my opinion)
If you can keep your eyes and ears open as I know you are in the loop alot more then me is appreciate it.