Help / Suggestions

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
Adding Personal Information
Ok Guys,

I've been trying off and on for months (when I remember/have time) to update my personal details so as I can get rid of that message and access all the forum features. I've updated now what seems like a million times (and yes, all required fields too), yet the message does not go away and I still can't access all features.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Elias.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi Elias,

What is the message telling you to do? Can you please paste the message in here?

Thanks.

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
Hey, guess what? I held my tongue the right way, did it again and PRESTO, all works! Whoda thunk it?

V

'vspec'

As a general broadcast to everyone, if you notice any glitches or user issues, please inform someone on the admin panel or in the technical support section of the forum .
If your keen, take a screen shot as well please to aid in identifying the issue.
Chances are we're on to it, however there is always that unknown % factor that may slip past.
We want your user experience to be a pleasure every day. This is always our standing mission :)
By identifying real-time we can action and it allow us to follow up with the notifier experiencing the issue.

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
Not that it matters, but I don't think there was any technical problem, they guys running this forum do an awesome job. I think it was more of an EBKAC matter. (Error Between Keyboard And Chair).