News

Santa

Feb 24, 2015
A Very Merry Belated Christmas To Ezza
Ho Ho Ho,

Merry Christmas @ezza. Unfortunately I made a mistake last year. You see, when visiting your house I forgot to leave you your present. I have written a poem for you, which has now been added to video. Unfortunately I am unable to speak at the moment, but I did have one of my Elves read it for the video.

There is something I would like to say before the video starts though. I would like to say a huge thanks to @Sam Parker for bringing your current situation to my attention. Due to me being sick and in bed, Sam also did all of the organising for your present. He is a man with a huge heart and @The Reefuge is extremely lucky and privileged to have him here.

I would also like to say a very big thanks to The Reefuge Community for their willingness in creating this present for you. Without them, this would have not at all been possible. I am in the North Pole at the moment, but you have all made it on my "nice" list this year. @The Reefuge is extremely proud in each of you and can not put into words just how much he appreciates what all of you have done, collectively.

Without the poem, you can see exactly what was done for you in a post written by Sam.

Well, I am getting tired now and Mrs. Claus is starting to give me the look...*shudders*. Merry belated Christmas @ezza.

Twas eight-weeks after Christmas, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, except my wife's mouse.
My good friend @Sam Parker, he gave me a ring,
He said "God damn it Santa, I've but only bad news to bring".
He told me of this post, in which his friend was in shit,
I said "Sam, don't move, I'll be there in a bit".

We went out for breakfast, and whilst eating my bagel,
He jingled my balls, from under the table.
But after he settled, he announced his idea,
He said "Fuck! I know Santa!, we'll bring her some cheer!"

It came to my mind, that you had been good,
Sam then decided, to do what we could.
We spoke with the elves, we had a solution,
I would like to point out, it involved prostitution.

We then gathered and talked, and asked what's a winner?
It was decided that @Grimz, would give you his skimmer.
But with your back being in pain, and installation being grim,
We decided it better, be installed by @Jimsim.

The good folk they drank, and talked of more glory,
They all spoke, and twas not yet, the end of this story.
@holly gave salt, it's really hard to make rhymes,
But you'll get one bucket now, another two-months down the line.

But what of the others? The elves in the pack,
"We'll raise her some money, to fix up her back!"
They reached deep in their pockets, to give you some bucks,
They gave all that they had, without giving no fucks.
The elves wanted colours, in clear plastic bags,
So some elves gave money, and others gave frags.
They raised funds for you, over $1,000 to use,
"This gift is from us, your friends at The Fuge!"

List of Elves:
@Lesley
@naqua
@chimaera
@thepubenator
@holly
@Buddy
@Ian3145
@RobbieMVFC
@Rob
@somethingfishy76
@Grimz
@Dynamic
@Sam Parker
@Jimsim
@Mr.Reeefer
@Azedenkae
@BlueBolts
@suta42
@Neillw
@Oak Park-VIC
@Peter_1988_
@K&J Aquatics
@Synodontis
@MagicJ
@ReeferRob
@Bataviacoralfarm
@Wrangy
@newbiereef
@NiCd
@daveH

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Just to explain what this generous community has organised for you @ezza (in a slightly more official tone, don't get me wrong - I love the video of me eating the great ocean roads biggest burger and me tickling santa's balls..... LOL) But essentially:

• We have raised you over $1200 - it will be in your account in the next couple of business days.
  • We've got you an awesome skimmer (used, but still awesome) and a kind member will come and help install it for you
  • We've secured you a bucket of blue treasure salt (on its way already) and another to come in about two months time
  • The kind folk at Batavia Coral farm are going to send you a box with a few nice bits in it (plus more from a couple members to come when you and the tank are ready for them!)

We hope this helps you out with your medical expenses coming up and also encourages you to keep your tank going so that we can continue to enjoy your contributions to this awesome forum.

This was all organised in a 'secret' forum that all members could see excluding yourself :p, we might make that visible to you at some stage too :)

Anyway, enjoy the awesome video and the late xmas presents!
Sam

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
The best luck Ezza with your operations and appointments over the coming months! I'll be thinking about you and sending you many well wishes for the speediest of recoveries!!
This entire community loves everything that you've done for us and we adore seeing you on the boards so hopefully we continue to see you and your lovely tank here still :) I hope this makes things a little easier for you and removes some burdens so enjoy :)
Part of my donation is a lovely pack of zoa frags so you let me know when you want them to head your way :)

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Ezza. You always make me laugh. Every darn time. You brighten up my day with your comments & posts, I think you. Can safely say you've brightened up many others as well Good luck & thoughts with you & your beautiful family. ! P.S. Now get online & stop keeping us waiting girl.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Like I said before, this is the way the Samurai community used to be. We'd go wrench on others trucks, transfer parts from person to person to get large items to someone cheap. Shipping an ARB roo masher ain't cheap, lol.

Good luck and heal quickly, we're both gonna be outta commission for a while looks like.

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
Well done everyone!!! It's nice to see people coming together to help out.

I am not very familiar with you ezza, but take care and good luck, and happy reefing now that you can keep your reef!!

E

ezza

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I just burst into tears!!!!! I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet but watching the video I am flabbergasted and astonished and overwhelmed and not functioning effectively!!!!

Thank you all!!! You are all such extraordinarily beautiful people and you have my love and devotion for the rest of my life. If you ever need anything in return I am here for you.

No one has ever done anything so kind for me. Ever. *HUG*

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I just burst into tears!!!!! I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet but watching the video I am flabbergasted and astonished and overwhelmed and not functioning effectively!!!!

Thank you all!!! You are all such extraordinarily beautiful people and you have my love and devotion for the rest of my life. If you ever need anything in return I am here for you.

No one has everyone anything so kind for me. Ever. *HUG*
cup of coffee @ezza does wonders......
take your time and keep making us laugh OK !

E

ezza

If you come to my house, I'll make you a meal or snack and my best coffee.

If you need help, just let me know and I will do my best to help you.

All my love, always. Xxx