Off-Topic

A new start - easy come easy go
Well i thought id let everyone on here know, I have decided to leave my job as a sales rep in the marine aquarium industry.

Not a easy decision, as i love my job and the industry in a whole. And my decision in no way reflects the company i work for, it was purely a buisiness decision.

With my acceptance into the national drift series next year ADGP i will be traveling as far as WA, VIC and QLD for national rounds and as you can imagine this is quite expensive without a full sponsership deal.

I was simply offered a position and accompanying paycheck that will make my life allot easier to fullfill my dreams.

I wont be online as often as i am now but will still stop by most days in my personal time. I still intend to be an active member around here ;)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
bumber to hear that mitch! :cry good luck with the drifting. i know what i would choose. drifting or fishtank :worship

YES! absolutly 100% they have been sitting on my desk at home ready to ship for about a month now. ill get them out end of this week or next, can you msg me the delivery address again?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Good luck with everything Mitch, I hope to still see you around in here :)