News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
A.L.I.C.E.
Hi everyone,

Over the next few weeks we will be testing an AI bot in the chatroom. The Trivia Bot will still be there for those who wish to play trivia, but there will be another called Alice or Anna (depending on which bot is better).

What we hope to achieve with this bot is knowledge. As you speak to it, the bot learns responses for different questions asked, and soon "grows" a personality. This will come very handy with basic questions and forum troubleshooting for new users, or users who just want to go in and have a bit of fun.

If possible, I will link the bot up to the forums database, so when a thread is opened and a known question is asked, the bot will reply to the thread right away. More in-depth questions will need to be answered by users of the forum, but for the beginner it will be a great resource.

If anyone has any ideas on how we could use this bot on The Reefuge, please feel free to reply in this thread.

I would also like to say a big Thank You to David Sexton for the idea.

Thanks.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Is it available for hire to clean the tank and do water changes?

Or maybe look after someones tank when they are on holidays ;)

Only joking, sounds impressive - something to differentiate The Reefuge from other forums.